Domestic Help

  • Domestic Help

If you employ domestic help and pay them over $1,000 during the year, the amount you pay them is subject to FICA and FUTA. Although you do not need to file payroll returns with the IRS quarterly, you may need to file quarterly reports with the state.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.